We believe that a great urgent care includes follow up. We do. Many don't.
In addition, our team travels to your home ready to treat you, including IV fluids, anti-viral and anti-nausea meds. Vaccines can be scheduled, and tests for COVID-19 and respiratory viruses are available as part of our appointments. Call now.
- Phone followup for the same problem: included.
- Adjusting meds after lab results: included.
- We include orders for MRI or CT scan as needed after our exam.
- If you need IV fluids, we can add it to your appointment.
You get to skip the waiting room filled with sick peiople. We treat you at home or your office. Call to schedule your appointment. (805) 380-3313
Our seventeen-person medical staff carry common medications to your face-to-face appointment: treatment for influenza, several varieties of antibiotics, blood pressure, diuretics, steroids, injectables, IV fluids and IV medications, seasonal vaccines such as influenza, TB test, and much more.
We write any appropriate Rx right there in your home or office. The doctors often hand you a starting dose of the most common medications right from their medical bag. A face-to-face appointment with the doctor is required to prescribe medications for you.
We FIXED urgent care.
Here is a list of the most common urgent care treatments done recently in Thousand Oaks, Camarillo, Calabasas, Ventura, Malibu and more,
IV fluids (Administered in your home or office or movie shoot)
After-hours urgent care
After-hours pediatric care
Catheters (Foley or intermittent urine catheters)
Confidential STD, HIV testing and consultation
Diabetic foot care
Lab tests (Drawn in your home or your office)
- PCR lab tests: respiratory, gastro intestinal, wound and urine DNA tests. (PCR quickly identifies viruses and organisms that FAIL to grow in standard tests)
- SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) lab test
- Comprehensive stool lab testing
- ALCAT inflamatory response lab tests
- Critical STAT lab tests 24/7 - we drive the sample straight to the hospital lab
Sports, work, and school physicals
Stitches ( sutures )
Stomach, abdominal, back, or bladder pain
Urgent care needs
Visual acuity tests
Well baby check and physicals
Wound and ulcer care
...and much more.
Travel immunizations ...and more
The doctors carry NO narcotics.